Listen to this page using ReadSpeaker

 Pages Tagged With: "CAFO"

Nutrient Management Recordkeeping

Overview Record keeping is required for any operation covered under the Nutrient Management Law. RecordsĀ of implementation are required to be maintained and available for inspection for a period of up to 6 years for all operation types, including CAFOs.   Records to be Recorded and Maintained (As applicable to your operation) Manure Export/Transportation Records: dates, […]

Read More

Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFO)

The Department of Agriculture Nutrient Management Section provides a host of helpful services.

Read More

Licenses & Permits

The Delaware Department of Agriculture issues a variety of licenses and permits, including Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFO), timber harvest permits and exotic animal permits. The full list of licenses and permits include: Farming The Nutrient Management Commission assists farmers with obtaining Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFO) permits and can answer questions about current regulations […]

Read More