- Study/Training Manual – 7B (Wood Destroying Pest Control)
Effective Jan 2022, the exam will be based off of the 2020 edition of the manual. Please be sure you have the correct edition.
Anyone buying or using a restricted pesticide must be certified by the Delaware Department of Agriculture. Anyone in the business of applying pesticides, either restricted use or general use, to the land or property of another must be certified and obtain a Pesticide Business License.
- Search for Applicator Credits or Courses Returning Salesforce Users
- Certified Applicator Exam Instructions and Schedule
- First Exam in 2021: January 26, 2022
- Pesticide Applicator Training Manual Order form
- Calibration How To – Sprayer & Spreaders
- Certification Information
- EPA Bulletins Live! Two
Pesticide applicators that plan to use dicamba during the 2019 growing season need to check the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency’s online Bulletins Live! Two system on a monthly basis before spraying. The new online system allows agriculture and other pesticide users to easily determine where pesticide use limitation areas (PULA) exist due to the protection of endangered species.
- Recertification Information
- Reciprocal Certification
A commercial applicator who is certified under the state plan of another state may become certified as a reciprocal (commercial) applicator in Delaware without a written examination by working for a business that has a Delaware Pesticide Business License and by doing the following:
- Complete online application at dda.force.com/pesticide.
- Click “Register” and then select “Reciprocal.”
- Fill in the requested information and click “Confirm.”
- Remit the appropriate fee(s) by paying online.
Please Note: Not all categories of certification are currently the same between states. Reciprocal Certification from a state other than your home state cannot be used in acquiring a reciprocal license in Delaware. Registered Service Employees or Registered Technicians cannot become Delaware Reciprocal Applicators (Only Certified Commercial).
- Business Licensing
- Registered Employees
- For Farmers
- Training Courses
Login to Salesforce and then click on upcoming courses to check for availability.
- Calendar of Events