Residents who are seeking treatment options for spotted lanternfly can click to find a licensed "Ornamental and Turf" Pesticide company in their area. Make sure to select "Ornamental and Turf" in the drop-down menu and then click "Search for Businesses licensed for this Category." More Info logo
Delaware Department of

For Retailers or Dealers

Download the Application for a Dealer Permit to Sell Pesticides

Sales of Restricted Use Pesticides require a “Pesticide Dealer Permit.” The Dealer Permit is required for each location from which a Restricted Use Pesticide is made available for use. The Permit is valid through December 31st of each year. The Permit holder is responsible for the acts of his employees in the solicitation, sale, and recommendation for the use of pesticides.

Related Topics:  , , ,